Tuesday, April 6, 2010

New books

Borders had a coupon so of course I find myself driving to my local Borders instead of napping or something equally productive.

After browsing for almost two hours, I left Borders with four paperbacks and the intent to buy two more books online.

I usually purchase only mass market paperbacks at Borders because if I have a coupon, it's cheaper than Amazon, where they price their mass market paperbacks at retail value. For trade paperbacks and hardcovers, I go to Amazon. After all, the more money I save, the more books I can buy!

I picked up the Caitlin Kittredge's second book in her Black London series, Demon Bound, Neil Gaiman's Stardust, Sherwood Smith's Crown Duel and Kelly Meding's debut novel Three Days to Dead

Obviously I spent most of my time in the sci-fi/fantasy section of the bookstore, although I did wander over to young adult and romance for a little while. Unfortunately I could not find anything in romance that I didn't already have or wanted. I am trying to find two books from Gena Showalter's Alien Huntress series but it's been near impossible to find in-stores.

Actually, it IS impossible because I haven't found it.

Anyway! I am definitely looking forward to reading these books rather than my Contracts or Torts assignments. Of course I really should read for school before I read for leisure...Or so I tell myself ALL THE TIME.

Reviews for these novels will come as I burn through them as quickly as possible to make time for all the other books I've told myself I would read but still Have. Not. Gotten. To.

No comments:

Post a Comment