Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Curse the Dawn by Karen Chance

Finished Curse the Dawn, the fourth book of the Cassandra Palmer series the other day and wow, I had so much fun reading that book. After the rocky beginning with this series, it has definitely grown on me and I can't wait for the next installment. 

This is probably my favorite book of the series if only because of the body-swapping and the roller coaster ride through the ley lines in a classic race car.

Sounds absurd? Well, it's just another day in Cassie's life.

Also, more Pritkin time. In fact, Pritkin and Cassie are the stars of the entire novel and that just made me happy. And while I have nothing against Mircea, he's just not as adorable as Pritkin. But Mircea is also growing on me and now I'm confused because I don't know who Cassie should be with: Mircea or Pritkin. I'm sure many other fans also have this problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment