Friday, February 19, 2010

TV: Bones; Book: Beautiful Creatures

I finally bought season one and season two of Bones at Target the other day. My heart is singing! I love this series and have been anticipating a serious price drop for a very long time before I could finally bring myself to buy it.

Yes, I'm that cheap.

I have spent the past two days watching my favorite episodes and monopolizing the only desktop computer in the apartment. Lucky me, my roommate is too busy with her boyfriend to care. Now I'm crossing my fingers for season three and season four to go on sale!

I picked up Beautiful Creatures by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl yesterday at Borders. It's a gothic young adult novel that I've been eyeing for a while. I read a few chapters before going to bed last night and it seems really promising. Amazon.com readers are giving it four stars out of five. I'm trying not to have expectations.

In other news, my Property professor must stop saying "isn't it beautiful?" in regards to the various fees and tails and reversion rules that are making my head spin. It is not beautiful. It is headache inducing and demoralizing...

No comments:

Post a Comment